Most policyholders are perplexed by the claim procedure since they are unaware of the rules! The policy, its wording, the terms and conditions, the laws, and the necessary documentation might all be daunting. We, on the other hand, at Aftermath, we have the time, expertise, and experience to guide our clients through the claim process. In fact, we make it appear simple!
Aftermath Adjuster’s process is easy and we stay on top of every little detail to make sure you get the most our of your claim. Our job is to take the burden and stress off of our clients and make sure that we make the insurance company pay out as much as it takes to cover the damages.
What You Can Expect During the Claim Process
Your Aftermath Adjuster and Our Team will:
- Make an appointment for a free first consultation. We will evaluate your policy, do a preliminary evaluation of your damages, and provide our findings to you during this consultation.
- Learn about your specific insurance, including claim criteria, property coverage, and filing dates.
- Work with your insurance carrier to file the claim and any necessary paperwork.
- Using measurements, drawings, pictures, and documents, come up with an specific and detailed repair estimate.
- Organize all of your home’s inspections with contractors, engineers, and insurance adjusters.
- We will be represent you all meetings, inspections, and discussions.
- Ascertain that YOU, our client, are kept informed throughout the whole process.
Don’t let insurance companies take advantage of you when you try to file your claim!
Policyholders hire aftermath adjusters who are specialists in property loss adjustment, to help them prepare, file, and navigate insurance claims. Public adjusters are hired only by policyholders who have suffered an insured loss. They oversee every element of the claim, working closely with the insured to deliver the most equitable and timely settlement possible. A public adjuster inspects the loss site as soon as possible, evaluates the damages, gathers claim support evidence, reviews the insured’s coverage, determines current replacement prices, and serves the customer alone, not the insurance company.
Contact us today at 954-329-2456 to set up your free initial consultation. Let us be by your side, representing YOU, against your insurance company.