The claim process is confusing to most policyholders because they don’t know the rules! The policy, it’s language, the conditions, the regulations, the proper paperwork needed can all be extremely overwhelming. However, for Aftermath Adjusters & Consulting, LLC , we have the time, knowledge and experience needed to help our clients through the claim process. In fact, we make it look easy!
What are public adjusters?
A public adjuster inspects the loss site as soon as possible, evaluates the damages, gathers claim support evidence, reviews the insured’s coverage, determines current replacement prices, and serves the customer alone, not the insurance company (Source: National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters).
Public adjusters are hired only by policyholders who have suffered an insured loss. They oversee every element of the claim, working closely with the insured to deliver the most equitable and timely settlement possible. We are proud to serve the community and have hundreds of happy clients. Have any additional questions? Check our FAQ page.
What You Can Expect During the Claim Process
Your Aftermath Adjuster will:
- Perform a free initial consultation. During this consultation, we will review your policy, conduct a preliminary overview of your damages, and provide you with our findings.
- Understand your unique policy including claim requirements, property coverage, and deadlines for filing.
- Work with your insurance company to file the claim, as well as all required documentation.
- Determine an accurate repair estimate using measurements, sketches, photographs, and documentation.
- Coordinate all inspections of your home with contractors, engineers, and insurance company adjusters.
- We will attend all meetings, inspections, negotiations, etc.
- Make sure that YOU, our client, are kept in the loop from start to finish.
Contact us today at 954-329-2456 to set up your free initial consultation. Let us be by your side, representing YOU, against your insurance company.