Lots of property owners consider hiring help for handling their claims after their home or business has been damaged by a hurricane. However, they just aren’t sure if they need a Florida public adjuster or an attorney. The answer depends on a couple of factors, including:

  • The nature of the property damage
  • The progress of the insurance claim process

A Florida public adjuster, like the ones at Aftermath Adjusters & Consulting, have years worth of experience. Because of our expertise, we can ensure that all of the property damage gets identified and properly valued to help with the claims process.

What Does A Florida Public Adjuster Do?

A Florida public adjuster is a licensed professional that can:

  • Assess documents
  • Quantify property damage for policyholders
  • Present an effective claim to an insurance company

A well-prepared claim can increase the possibility of receiving a fair settlement. In order to help compile a thorough insurance claim, Florida public adjusters typically:

  • Research and evaluate the property damage claim
  • Determine the value of the damage
  • Prepare estimates of damage
  • Help collect evidence of the full extent of their property damage
  • Ensure the correct documentation is obtained
  • Assist in making their claim to the insurance company

A Florida public adjuster has many responsibilities that help you early on in the claim process. That’s why it is recommended you hire a public adjuster before contacting your insurance company. As a way to provide you the best care, Aftermath Adjusters works with industry professionals like:

  • Inspectors
  • Engineers
  • Remediation companies
  • Mitigation companies

They will give you unbiased and detailed assessments of the damage. They will also take care of all of the needed paperwork to get an insurance claim done quickly and efficiently.

What Does A Property Damage Claim Attorney Do?

It can be good to hire an attorney for more complex property insurance coverage cases because a property damage claim attorney can represent you in court. They can also do this during the litigation process if any legal action is needed. Some property damage cases that need an attorney are those:

  • That have been denied
  • Who have insurance claim rights at risk

When needed, an attorney can work with a public adjuster. Together they will review an insurance claim case so you can obtain a fair settlement.

Hire Aftermath Adjusters to Fight Your Claim

A Florida public adjuster can help you get the most out of your insurance policy’s coverage. The Aftermath Adjusters team has decades of experience helping property owners get fair settlements to cover their property damages. In fact, our team has adjusted thousands of claims for property owners in the state of Florida, including:

  • Hurricanes
  • Tornadoes
  • Wind
  • Hail
  • Plumbing leaks
  • Roof leaks
  • And more

As a Florida public adjuster firm, we work for individuals and businesses, not for the insurance companies. Are you are wanting to file a property damage claim? Do you feel that a claim amount offered by your insurance company is incorrect? If so, then you want to speak to our team. We have the expertise and knowledge to file and negotiate damage claims. Give us a call. We’d love to talk to you about your needs.